Have you ever tried to transform your life by changing your beliefs, only to find that you are overwhelmed by a flood of negative beliefs? Does it seem as though the negative beliefs are in total control over your life? Do you feel that you must be a completely negative person, without a single positive beliefs in your soul?
If you are looking to become a more positive person, but not sure where to start, here is something that may help. The first part of the journey is the most tedious. A lot of people seem to feel as you do, thinking that most of their beliefs are on the negative side rather than positive. However, I’ve never met a person who only had negative beliefs, without a single positive one. I know for a fact that you are not the exception to this rule, since you obviously believe that you can change and improve – which is itself a positive belief.
And that may be your starting point. As long as you can recognize that you do have positive beliefs, it won’t be so hard to assume that you can have more. And once you start thinking of yourself as being a person with positive beliefs, then your progress will speed up tremendously!
A complete changeover from 90% negative to 90% positive may take a little time to implement, but not as much time as you may at first assume. I guess the first question to ask is how much time is the investment worth to you? Time will progress whether we change ourselves or not, and at the end of a 10 year time span, we can either be who we are right now, or we can be a completely different person. I’m not saying that the process will take that much time, but what if it did? Would you choose to keep your negative beliefs just because the change didn’t happen instantly?
I guess I’m trying to say that the process will take some time, no matter what process you work with. In the Keys To Power system, it is the hypnosis that really makes the changes happen quickly, but the processes that come before are what really make the hypnosis effective. In the lesson on affirmations, you are trying out the statements to see what the effect will be. If the effects seem to be good, then you will take those affirmations into the hypnotic process to speed up the effects. If the effects of your affirmations indicate a possible problem, then you have a good chance to make corrections before any real damage is done.
Some affirmations that you may want to work with are:
- I am a positive person.
- I expect everything to work out well for me and everyone else.
- Life is getting better and better every day.
- Nothing is as bad as I think it is.
- Everything is better than I think it is.
- I am starting to see more and more positive things in my life.
- Divine blessings come to me in every size and shape.
- Everything that I experience is a blessing of some kind or another.
- I am releasing my negative beliefs. They will no longer affect me.
- I enjoy the positive feelings that are growing within me.
- I am a spark of the Divine.
- I have the same potential as anyone.
- I can do anything I set my mind to do.
- I am growing in wisdom, experience, and ability.
- I can achieve much more now than I ever could before.
- People are generally trustworthy. They always try to do the right thing.
- Everyone does the best they can with the understanding they have.
- All conflict is the result of misunderstanding.
- As I understand more, I experience less and less conflict.
- Love is the true nature of my being.
- Love is the essence of everyone.
- I choose to acknowledge the divinity within all people because it will enrich my life.
- I am basically a happy person.
- The future will be much better than I can even imagine it to be.
Of course, these are only a sampling of what you may eventually work on, but they will give you a good starting point in creating a foundation of positive beliefs to work with.
If you wish, you may take these directly to the hypnotic process and start programming these beliefs into your inner mind. If you notice any reaction from your inner mind that indicates a rejection of the idea of any of these affirmations, take note of it. You may want to add new affirmations to support and balance the first one. You will definitely want to spend more time working on that particular belief.
As you continue to work with a particular belief, you will start to notice that the reactions from your inner mind get quieter and quieter, and eventually drop out altogether. This is the process of transformation, and on the other side is a positive version of you.